Monday, April 3, 2023

Some changes...

I've moved my art gallery to a new website hosted HERE. This new site, hosted by at Fine Art Studios Online, shows my largest works, many of them framed and ready to hang. Eventually, I will add a section showing smaller, unframed paintings and sketches. Everything at the new online gallery is set up for easy purchases via PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account to buy a painting -- just a credit or debit card). I'm closing out my Daily Paintworks site, and am very grateful to David Marine and his staff for the opportunities provided to me for the past ten years. If you have any questions, please message me either in the comment section of this post (below) or by contacting me via my Facebook page HERE.  The address of the new site is judithfreemanclark.com


No comments: