Friday, July 31, 2020

A bit of news about two paintings...

I enjoy sharing updates about my work -- never more than now, while we are all participating in social distancing, wearing masks, washing our hands, etc. Another of my watercolor paintings was chosen for inclusion in a permanent installation at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center's University Campus in Worcester. The original painting, "Gardenscape #1" was sold to a private collector last year. 



One-time reproduction rights for "Gardenscape #1" were granted to a Boston gallery that specializes in corporate art installations. Last year, L'Attitude Gallery also purchased similar rights to three of my watercolor landscapes which are also part of a permanent collection in an inpatient unit at UMass Memorial Medical Center on Lake Ave. North, in Worcester.

 

Also, I donated an original watercolor to the "Bid Fore the Kids" auction,  part of the 22nd annual golf tournament benefitting the Worcester County CASA project. As a CASA volunteer since early 2017, I know first-hand the positive difference this organization makes for so many children and youth and their families. My painting, "Blue Glass Vase," matted and framed, measures 18" x 22." and was sold here:

https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/66587/auctions/83013/auction_items/2316724

 

 




    

No comments: