Monday, June 13, 2022

New exhibit opens this week, Cape Cod Art Center, Barnstable MA

I've submitted this painting to the "Town or Country" exhibit for Juried Artist Members of the CCAC.  One of my favorite subjects -- European landscapes!  The countryside in this alpine area, which is about 25 miles from Salzburg, Austria, is stunning.  The exhibit runs from June 13 through July 9, 2022. Find out more about the Cape Cod Art Center, including directions, here


"Ramsau, Bavarian Alps" 
transparent watercolor

Framed, with double mat; 20.5" x 17.5"



This and other paintings are available at my Daily Paintworks gallery. 
Click here for access to the gallery.

FYI: my reference photo, taken while traveling through Germany and Austria, isn't the best -- I took it from the passenger's side of a moving car!! But it's a great memento of an unforgettable vacation.



No comments: